NEW SOFTWARE and FIRMWARE UPDATE, click to download and extract to your computer: sw1.13.59_fw1.40
NEW update 30.9.2022
Note that this new software also needs a new firmware!
1.13.59 Software version updates: (Software manual updated also)
- New menu system for easier value selection to graph and real-time tuning page. Right mouse click opens a tree view to select values.
- Added all dyno values selectable to realtime tuning and graph page.
- Added individual hub torques in newtonmeters (loadcell raw values are not visible anymore)
- Added all dyno channels to math channels
- Possibility to use analog channel to measure temp via Bosch temperature sensor. That need a special adapter cable you can buy from us or make your own (picture below).
- Added % difference calculation in math channel.
- PRO software only: New function “engine analyze menu” – you can see the average torque between selected RPM’s
- PRO software only: New function “Plex v2 Knock Monitor CAN import ( knock threshold, knock level 1 and 2 and engine rpm)
- PRO software only: New function, Dyno software has now 2 engine RPM imputs: calculated engine RPM from hub speeds like before and measured engine RPM from CAN. So you can calculate torque converter / clutch slip now via math channels.
- New power correction factory 80/1269/EWG.
- Graph page and printout now shows weather the measurement is hub or engine power.
- General bug fixes.
- Print quality fixed.
- THIS SOFTWARE NEEDS V 1.40 FIRMWARE!!!
Quick guide to NEW features september22_updates_for_softwaremanual_english.pdf
Guide to connect CAN devices (Plex V2) Can_devices_manual.pdf
If you want to measure temperature, you need an adapter cable for the sensor. You can either buy one from us or make your own according this photo.